This guides is for casting Android and iPhone Screen onto a Macbook or other computers through a USB cable. If you’re searching a wireless solution, this is not. Actually after searching a lot, I find no good solution for wireless cast, so I admit this is a compromise solution. After all, fluency and resolution are more important.
Cast Android Screen onto Macbook
- Install Vysor (Beta) on Mac OS. It’s a chrome plugin.
- Install and open and choose the Android device connected with a USB wire.
Cast iPhone Screen onto Macbook
- Connect iPhone to Mac via USB.
- Open QuickTime Player on Mac OS
- Open File->New Movie Recording
- Click the caret to the right of the red recording button and choose the iPhone
If your are using a TV supports Air play, you can just Air play your iPhone screen onto your TV.